We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. Hospital Hill Surgery opened in its current building in 1986. This has since been extended twice to meet the growing demands of the practice. The practice provides care to almost 9,000 patients.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment
Online Consult – User Guide
- If you are completing the form on behalf of someone else, please use their details not your own
- These forms are for routine GP appointments only and form part of your medical record
- If you are unable to complete the form online or need any assistance, please call the surgery and the reception team will be more than happy to help you
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE CONSULT FORM FOR:
All routine and ongoing medical issues or change/review of your medication
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE CONSULT FORM FOR:
CHEST PAINS, STROKE SYMPTOMS, SEVERE BLEEDING OR ACUTE BREATHLESSNESS – CALL 999
- For Nurse or Phlebotomist appointments – please call the surgery
- For patients receiving Palliative Care Treatment – please call the surgery
- Fit Notes – please call the surgery
- Cancelling appointments – please call the surgery
- Requesting a GP letter or access to your medical records – this must be put in writing to the surgery
- Results of blood tests, x-rays, scans etc. – please call the surgery between 10am and 4pm
HOW TO NAVIGATE ONLINE CONSULT
- Search for your symptoms – if your symptoms are not listed please complete the general health query form
- Click on the contact your practice with your general health queries
- Complete each page of the form and click at the bottom of each page as you go
- REMEMBER WHEN FILLING IN THE FORM PLEASE USE THE PATIENTS DETAILS NOT YOUR OWN
- At the bottom of the “check your answers before sending” page click
- This will generate a reference number, this will indicate your form has been submitted correctly – please keep a note of this reference number in case you have any queries.
- PLEASE WAIT THE FULL 2 WORKING DAYS BEFORE CONTACTING THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US
Flu campaign 2020
Flu is serious. With COVID-19 around it’s more important than ever to get the flu vaccine.
If you are in any of the following categories you will receive a letter from Public Health Scotland inviting you to make an appointment. The first batch of letters will be to all those aged over 65. Following this will be the at risk under 65 age group. If you are housebound you will still phone the hub who will arrange your appointment with your District Nurse team.
Booking your appointment
Please be patient during these unprecedented times and only contact the service once you have received your letter.
Children who are aged 2 to 5 years on 1st September 2020 (and not yet in primary school)
To make an appointment:
Telephone: 01383 565456
Email: [email protected]
For more information about the flu vaccine for children visit http://www.nhsinform.scot/childflu
Everyone aged 65 or over in Scotland
Everyone aged over 6 months with an eligible health condition
For more information about the flu vaccine visit http://www.nhsinform.scot/flu