**PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR OUR ONLINE CONSULT USER GUIDE**
We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. Hospital Hill Surgery opened in its current building in 1986. This has since been extended twice to meet the growing demands of the practice. The practice provides care to almost 9,000 patients.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment
**Online Consult – User Guide**
- If you are completing the form on behalf of someone else, please use their details not your own
- These forms are for routine GP appointments only and form part of your medical record
- If you are unable to complete the form online or need any assistance, please call the surgery and the reception team will be more than happy to help you
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE CONSULT FORM FOR:
All routine and ongoing medical issues or change/review of your medication
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE CONSULT FORM FOR:
CHEST PAINS, STROKE SYMPTOMS, SEVERE BLEEDING OR ACUTE BREATHLESSNESS – CALL 999
- For Nurse or Phlebotomist appointments – please call the surgery
- For patients receiving Palliative Care Treatment – please call the surgery
- Fit Notes – please call the surgery
- Cancelling appointments – please call the surgery
- Requesting a GP letter or access to your medical records – this must be put in writing to the surgery
- Results of blood tests, x-rays, scans etc. – please call the surgery between 10am and 4pm
HOW TO NAVIGATE ONLINE CONSULT
- Search for your symptoms – if your symptoms are not listed please complete the general health query form
- Click on the contact your practice with your general health queries
- Complete each page of the form and click at the bottom of each page as you go
- REMEMBER WHEN FILLING IN THE FORM PLEASE USE THE PATIENTS DETAILS NOT YOUR OWN
- At the bottom of the “check your answers before sending” page click
- This will generate a reference number, this will indicate your form has been submitted correctly – please keep a note of this reference number in case you have any queries.
- PLEASE WAIT THE FULL 2 WORKING DAYS BEFORE CONTACTING THE SURGERY IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US
Coming to the surgery? What to expect.
If you need to visit the surgery for an appointment we want you to feel safe, so we have certain measures in place to protect patients and staff.
When you book an appointment you will be asked not to arrive too early.
We will ask where possible to come on your own.
And make you aware that you may have to wait outside the surgery or in your car until there is room in the waiting area.
We can only allow 1 person in the foyer at any one time.
There is a silver intercom button located by the door, please press that and someone from reception will speak to you.
We cannot answer any queries in the foyer, as we need to keep that space free for patients coming to their appointments. Please phone in with your queries.
We can only let you into the waiting area if you have an appointment, once you have been asked the following questions.
1: Do you have a fever?
2: Do you have a new or persistent cough?
3: Any change to your sense of taste or smell?
4: Have you been abroad in the last 14 days?
5: Have you been contacted by Test & Protect?
6: Have you tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days?
Thank you all for your continuing support and co-operation during this time.