As of the 27th May the online consult forms have been suspended. If you require urgent medical attention please call 999 or 111 for the Out of Hours Service when the surgery is closed. Please see the link below for NHS Pharmacy First for all your minor illness queries. Please call the surgery on 01383 731721 to arrange any GP appointments, your request will be triaged by a clinician and can take 2 working days. Please be prepared to give the receptionist a brief description of your problem so it can be dealt with by the most appropriate healthcare professional.
What is NHS Pharmacy First Scotland?
- NHS Pharmacy First Scotland is an NHS service provided by your local community pharmacy (a pharmacy with a contract to provide NHS prescriptions and services)
- If you have a minor illness, a pharmacy is the first place you should go for advice.
- You do not usually need an appointment and you can go to any pharmacy.
- Your pharmacist can give you advice for a minor illness, and medicine if they think you need it.
About Hospital Hill Surgery
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary Healthcare Team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment
Coming to the surgery? What to expect.
If you need to visit the surgery for an appointment we want you to feel safe, so we have certain measures in place to protect patients and staff.
When you book an appointment you will be asked not to arrive too early.
We will ask where possible to come on your own.
And make you aware that you may have to wait outside the surgery or in your car until there is room in the waiting area.
We can only allow 1 person in the foyer at any one time.
There is a silver intercom button located by the door, please press that and someone from reception will speak to you.
We cannot answer any queries in the foyer, as we need to keep that space free for patients coming to their appointments. Please phone in with your queries.
We can only let you into the waiting area if you have an appointment, once you have been asked the following questions:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a new or persistent cough?
- Any change to your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been abroad in the last 14 days?
- Have you been contacted by Test & Protect?
- Have you tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days?
Thank you all for your continuing support and co-operation during this time.